- 1 bottle of Hoppy Brown Ale
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Golden Gaytime crumbs
- Prepare waffle iron
- In a large bowl, combine flour, HBA Hoppy Brown Ale, butter, milk, egg yolks, honey, and vanilla. Stir until mixture is a smooth batter.
- Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Ladle the batter into waffle iron and cook until golden and crisp.
- Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce and sprinkles of Golden Gaytime crumbs.