Coming into the Christmas Season is our busiest time. We have casual work available for experienced Brewers at our micro-brewery located in the heart of craft beer territory in Marrickville, NSW.
Responsibilities associated with this role include:
• Beer production from brewhouse through to packaging
• Following and Contributing to recipe development
• Ordering raw materials
• Record keeping and reporting
• Adherence to best practice OHS standards and Quality Assurance standards.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, it is expected that you will have –
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
• Qualifications/Experience in brewing and beverage technology
• Knowledge in filling technologies (Can, Keg)
• Communication skills to work effectively with colleagues, suppliers, and clients
• Working in our hospitality venue, you will need to be fully Covid vaccinated
• A great passion for and about craft beer!
Our best brewers are enthusiastic about producing the best possible product and have a desire to learn and grow, always demonstrating a professional attitude. You must be a problem solver and a team player if you want to join.
If this sounds like you, tell us a why you should be part of Stockade and send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIME OUT'S VISIT TO THE BARREL ROOM
BEER AND BREWER : NEW BEERS FROM NEW SOUTH WALES